1 cup all purpose flour
Approx. 2 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon instant yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
1. In a bowl mix flour, yeast and salt.
2. Mix olive oil with water. Mix with flour.
3. Knead dough about 5 minutes. Dough will be sticky. Add a little
extra flour only if you need it.
4. Round the dough, put in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic
and let stand for 1 hour.
5. Put bowl in refrigerator for at least 6 hours. If you make the
dough the night before you use it, it's even better.
6. 2 hours before you're going to bake, take out dough
divide into 2 pieces, flatten a bit and cover with plastic.
7. Form into pizzas and bake.